Alabama beaches – Best Beaches In Alabama, Robinson Island
Alabama beaches are beautiful and the perfect place for a family vacation, romantic getaway, and much more. If you are in Alabama, you can enjoy the fresh Gulf waters at these five beaches.
There are several beautiful white sand beaches along the Gulf shores in Alabama.
And those shores aren’t just anyhow small. It is a 32 mile stretch of long sandy beaches and pearly waters.
These beaches have grains of quartz washed away thousands of years ago from the Appalachians to create some of the best shores in the world.
Best Beaches In Alabama
- Alabama doesn’t have a fabulous coastline, but the 32 miles of white sand and turquoise water south of Mobile are spectacular.
- They offer fantastic seascapes, abundant wildlife in the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, a laid-back vibe on Dauphin Island.
- It has a lot of action in vibrant locations like Gulf Shores beaches.
Alabama Point Beach
- Alabama Point Beach is located in Orange Beach, has over a mile of white sand beach access, and is close to Gulf State Park.
- As the beach is situated near the Ponte del Perdido pass, you have a front-row view of the boat traffic passing through the Perdido pass, a plus for photo-grapy.
- The beach has significant picnic areas, a boardwalk, restrooms, and showers.
- Point Alabama is generally not crowded, and the water has gentle waves, so it’s great for families and kids.
- For more fun, keep your eyes peeled for dolphins that sometimes swim in the area.
Fort Morgan Public Beach
- One of Alabama’s most unique beaches the small and picturesque Fort Morgan Peninsula.
- The beach surrounds the historic fort, an active military site during numerous wars, counting Civil War.
- A beautiful full fort is border by water on three sides and is worth visiting with a small entrance fee if you need a break from the sun.
- The quiet beach is a friendly alternative to some of the more populated public beaches and is set less than an hour from the Gulf’s shore.
- Much of the area is part of the Bon Secour National Wildlife Area, so you will likely spot many species of birds and other animals.
- You can stay in a furnished condo and beach house like the Gulf Shores Plantation for easy beach access, or you can visit for the day using two public beach access points.
- One of the finest-known secrets of the Orange Beach area is Robinson Island, which attracts swimmers and boaters.
- The island is a little slice of paradise hidden in the rear bays, and you can only access the boat.
- The landscape is picturesque, and the city protects the natural flora and fauna around the water.
- Certain restrictions for visitors, such as the absence of bird and pets nesting places of the island, stand protected.
- The Caribe Resort is desired, especially for vacationing families.
- Because it is a convenient location for the beach, on-site pools and lazy river, marina, fishing docks, and restaurants.
- Orange Beach is positioned on the Gulf Coast of Alabama and is one of the best beaches on this part of the coast.
- It has miles of powdered sugar sand beaches that are great for relaxing in the sun.
- And it offers the chance to watch sea turtles lay their eggs from May through October.
- The beach leads to the bay and bays north of Passo Perdido. Visitors who need a little more action can join a fishing boat, take a dolphin-watching excursion, play golf, or birdwatch on the Alabama Coastal Bird Watching Trail.
Dauphin Island Beach
- Dauphin Island is a small barrier island on the Alabama coast in the Gulf of Mexico and is a perfect family vacation destination.
- Quiet and peaceful, the entire western end of the island is made up of miles of fine white sand.
- The long, narrow beaches are perfect for strolling along the surf, making sandcastles, or just cooling off in the water.
- Along the beaches, visitors will find lovely parks shaded by centuries-old oak trees as well as public golf courses. It is the only pet-friendly beach in the entire area.
- Deep-sea fishing is also great. There is another public beach at the western end of Dauphin Island town, known for regular summer live music concerts.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Beau Center.
- MORE INFO:- thegorgeousbe
Have You Heard of the Fibonacci Number and Series? Here Are Some Important Details you Need to Learn
Fibonacci has been named after Leonardo Pisano, he was born in 1170 in Pisa. A Fibonacci number is a number…
How to Fix [pii_email_8908f3cbfca757e25c17] Error Code in MS Outlook?
pii_email_8908f3cbfca757e25c17: Email is still one of the supreme ways to communicate online. Not only do you stay in touch with…