Google Earth Pro – Key Features, Advantages, Versions of Google Earth
Google Earth Pro
Google Earth Pro expands the capabilities of Google Earth with additional features planned specially for business users.
It proposes the most comprehensive set of publicly available geospatial data, including high-
resolution imagery and 3D cityscapes.
And the detailed street maps, panoramic street views, historical imagery, and rich landmarks in natural weather and business sites.
Google Earth Pro is available for free since 2015. It has all the easy to use features and full imagery of Google Earth.
It also has advanced tools to help you measure area, radius, length, and 3D buildings, print high-resolution images, import an address spreadsheet.
And view them instantly, points mapped using batch geocoding, and create your videos using the movie-making feature.
Advantages of using Google Earth Pro over other mapping applications
- It is free, and you can create maps using other openly available spatial data.
- Google Earth Pro lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in space to ocean canyons.
- You can explore rich geographical content, save visited places and share them with others.
1. See global change with decades of historic imagery
- If you’ve ever wondered how your area has changed over time, Google Earth now gives you access to the past.
- With one click, you can see suburban sprawl, melting ice caps, coastal erosion, and more.
2. Dive under the surface of the ocean
- You can dive to the bottom of the sea at a new ocean level, watch exclusive content from partners like the BBC and National Geographic, and explore 3D wrecks like the Titanic.
3. Track and share your routes with others
- Take it a step further with placeholders and free-form your tour in Google Earth Pro.
- Just activate the tour function, hit the record button, and watch the world. You can level add a soundtrack or narration to make the ride more personal.
Difference between Google Earth Pro and Google Earth
- There are numerous differences between the accessible version of GE Pro and Google Earth, including:
- Firstly, Google Earth allows you to print images at screen resolutions, while [Google Earth Pro] offers premium, high-resolution photos.
- Secondly, Google Earth requires you to find Geographic Information System (GIS) images manually, and [Google Earth Pro] helps you find them automatically.
- Lastly, Google Earth allows you to import image files with the maximum texture size, but GE Pro offers super image overlays larger than the full texture size.
Google Earth Pro uses the same images as Google Earth
- GE Pro offers additional tools designed for business users, such as creating animated films and the ability to customize the area measurement of polygons or circles.
- It also allows you to view multiple locations simultaneously and access demographics, charts, and
Versions of Google Earth
- When installing the latest version of the application on older models of smartphones, problems often arise.
- Sometimes new versions of applications may not work on your smartphone due to system incompatibility.
- While the app developer is fixing the problem, try using an older version of the app.
- If you need to roll back Google Earth, see the version history of the app on Uptodown.
- It contains all versions of the files available for download from Uptodown for this application.
- Download Google Earth kickbacks for Android. Any version of Google Earth distributed on Uptodown is virus-free and can be downloaded for free.
- Google Earth pro A version 7.1 of Google Earth adapted for the professional sector
Google Earth Pro is available for free instead of $ 400 / year
- Many people use the Google Earth app to view maps or take virtual flights over a 3D version of Paris.
- Google has recently essentially canceled the cost of the Earth Pro subscription, reducing it from $ 400 per year to zero.
- Users will, however, still need a Google key to unlock the Pro features, but all they need to do is fill out a short form.
- Ignore the “free trial” in the URL – the new free license should work indefinitely.
- After receiving the key, users can download the Pro-client from the official website.
- What’s the difference between Google Earth Pro and the regular version of the app?
- Mostly the latter is needed in the case of any projects or data processing. The average user is unlikely to need Pro-features, but now they are free.
Google Earth versions
- Browser version: In a matter of seconds, you can be anywhere on Earth and visit many cities and places in 3D.
- Excursions with the “Explorer” are available to you right in the browser window – travels with famous scientists and acquaintance with the cultures of different peoples.
- Mobile Application “Planet Earth” for installation on a tablet and smartphone.
- Earth Pro version with advanced mapping tools. Available to import and export GIS data, view snapshots from past periods, and much more.
How to Fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error Code?
pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5 Error Code: Today we are going to confer one of the most common MS Outlook errors. It is called…
Amazon Prime Wardrobe – Amazon Prime Wardrobe is officially available to all US Prime members
What is Amazon Prime Wardrobe? Amazon has made its Prime Wardrobe service available to all US Prime users. Here’s what…