Google Hotel Ads
Google Hotel Ads is a promotion tool for hotels and accommodation facilities created by Google with a meta-engine functionality.
It is by selecting the results on an expanded search base on multiple databases.
It is used to show the SERP or the results page, the right column, or even on Google Maps, which interest the user/customer.
The search is defined as a price comparison according to the arrival and departure dates and the geo-location.
Also, it indicates which are the places of interest and services near the hotel or structure chosen.
It is a complete platform that allows many functions and leads the user to the point of proximity to the booking – and the conversion.
It can occur either on the hotel website, with greater convenience for tour operators, or through Online Travel Agency (OTA) such as Booking.com, Trivago, Expedia, etc.
How Google Hotel Ads works?
As mentioned above, Google Hotel Ads works on:
- Data feeds containing information about the rooms.
- Offers and auctions indicate how much to pay for potential users to arrive at your booking landings.
1. Data feeds
- At this stage, you will have two (2) choices. You can create and launch the feeds on your own or do it through an integration partner.
- But you will need different types of meals to optimize your Google Hotel Ads campaign.
- A data feed on room availability and price. In this sense that the information is updated daily. So Google can show updated information.
- Availability feed to publish with information on location, benefits, and contact information.
- Feed with outlets by country and device.
- When feeds are submitted, you should do some testing to see how Google ranks your data against the competition.
- Then check the booking landings to compare your prices, and the data feeds provided. As you can see, it takes care of showing real information.
- In part related to the investment or budget, you will have various options at your disposal.
- You can act individually or create property groups to apply auctions to and to manage them, and you have two options:
- Use the Google Hotel Price Ads API with which you will be able to edit and send data feeds with auctions connected to Google.
- Manage ads on Google Ads Center. You will have straight access to the Google Hotel Ads management interface to create different auction strategies.
- Monday.com review is an effective work management tool for both small team’s as well as big team’s.
- You fixed the maximum CPC. It looks like the Google Ads maximum CPC. You must indicate what the full cost you are willing to pay per click is.
- Maximum CPX (%). Here you can apply a percentage of the room price.
Smart auction strategies.
- CPA or pay per conversion
- You will need it to administer the ROI you want to achieve with your ads. Auctions are managed automatically Commission
Google Hotel Ads – costs and management
- A correct setup is necessary to make the platform operational and make it compatible with the local book engine and the hotel channel manager.
- The intervention of a professional who follows the setup phase may be necessary.
- A person who can support the ongoing process, such as in the monitoring phase of the customer journey, from GHA to landing on the booking page on the structure’s official website.
- To start the promotion, you will also need to create a My Business listing on Google properly prepared and an updated database with prices and availability.
- Once the settings have been set, you are ready to create a Google Hotel Ads campaign.
- The principle is the same as in Google Ads.
- You pay in PPC (Pay Per Click) model, that is, a certain amount for each click, setting the overall budget for the investment from the beginning.
- There is also another way to pay for GHA campaigns: by incurring commission costs such as OTAs, in other words, by paying a percentage of the booking proceeds.
Is it possible to book a hotel for a few hours?
- Depending on the hotel, it is possible to book from 2 hours to a whole day.
- Regardless of the time you want to stay, you can choose and book a hotel room for a few hours to meet your expectations.
Can I pay for a hotel with Google pay?
- No, Hotels.com does not accept Google Pay.
How do I pay in the Google Store?
- Once you’ve set up Google Pay and enabled NFC on your Android device, hold your phone on the store’s card reader.
- In addition to in-store purchases, you can use Google Pay to shop online or send money to friends or family.
Is Google pay free?
- No cost: Google Pay is a free mobile app available in the Google Play Store. Customers don’t pay extra transaction fees when they use Google Pay to make purchases.
Review the reservation details and click Book this room
- Google will securely share the booking and payment details with the hotel or online travel agent selling the room.
- The hotel or travel agent will process your booking and charge your card.
- It is responsible for the booking and all subsequent customer service; as soon as your booking has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from the booking partner.
- You may also receive a summary email from Google.
Tip: If you don’t see these emails within 24 hours, please check your spam folder.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Techies City.
- KNOW MORE:- healthandbeau
5 Google Chrome Extensions to Enhance Productivity
5 Google Chrome Extensions to Enhance Productivity – Some of you might not know that Chrome has dominated the global market…
Why Online Education is The Best Thing for Working Professionals
Online Education is The Best Thing for Working Professionals – Introduction College and possibly graduate school have traditionally been seen…