Google Merchant Center
Google Merchant Center allows you to upload information about your stores and products to Google and make it available to shoppers anywhere in Google.
It means that this information will be available to customers searching one of Google’s properties.
Google Merchant Center is a tool that permits you to upload your product catalog in XML or similar format to the Google search engine.
It uses Google Shopping product showcase
Google Merchant Center – How it works?
- Find out more about what Google Shopping is and how it works once you have evaluated the advantages of this channel.,
- It will be necessary to understand Google Merchant Center’s functioning better to complete the procedure for publishing the catalog in the Google showcase.
- Through the automatic or programmed Data Feed (data flow), it will be possible to send constant updates between your e-commerce platform.
- Google should allow you always to keep prices, stocks, and changes in photos and contents of your product sheets updated.
It is free to have a Google Merchant Center account
- The Google Merchant Center (GMC) account is free to use and set up. While you can use it to post free product ads on the Google Shopping tab.,
- The main reason for having a GMC account is to manage Shopping ads – a paid format for advertising your products.
- If you run paid Shopping ads, you are owed through your Google Ads account.
What you need to sign up for Google Merchant Center?
- Due to its integration with several other Google initiatives, setting up Google Merchant Center is a multi-step process:
- Please have at least one existing Google Account, although it can also configure Merchant Center for multiple logins.
- A verified website and business within Google My Business, which requires compliance with several Google guidelines.,
- It provides a valid physical address, contact number, technical assistance, and a secure payment process.
- It gives complete product data, including pricing, availability, and shipping information, in a format that Google can accept, such as TXT or XML files derived from Excel spreadsheets.
- In some situations, it is also potential to import product data from an existing e-commerce platform.
- It offers integration by the e-commerce platform to synchronize all the data requested by GMC.
What you can do with Google Merchant Center?
1. Download accurate product information
- Don’t provide your customers with outdated details. Merchant Center helps you make sure your product information.
- Price and availability are correct when presented to potential customers on Google.
2. Reach customers on Google
- Merchant Center takes shopping experiences beyond advertising.
- Show your products to shoppers on paid and non-paid channels by choosing to import your information into Google Surfaces, Shopping ads, Shopping Actions, and other Google services.
3. Find out more information
- Get aggregated reports to understand your performance in your Merchant Center-related programs.
- Find useful smartsheet pricing information, merchandising, and more to guide your business strategy.
4. Connect with buyers wherever you are
- With Google, you can acquire new patrons and create a more vital linking with the ones you previously have.
- We’ll help you reach the hundreds of lakhs of people who shop at our properties every day, including Search, YouTube, Google Assistant, and Maps, and every step of the way.
5. Build your brand and generate sale
- Make it easier for potential patrons to find your products and business details when they need or want them, or let them complete their purchase with you here on Google.
- Our solutions improve buyers’ shopping experience on your site, store or app, to help you increase your sales.
- Even more, benefits to help you stimulate growth