Google Sinhala – Fastest keyboard, How to enable Google Sinhala Input Tool?
Google Sinhala is the most fabulous, fastest, and most affordable keyboard on Android keyboard ever.
Typing with a Sinhala keyboard is the quickest method to type – no other Sinhala typing tools are needed.
Works in all apps on your phone; no more copy and paste! It supports over 21 colorful themes with customization options available.
Chat with friends and family in your language: Use native Sinhala text in any chat or social media app on yourphone, just like using a regular keyboard.
Using Sinhala Keyboard
- Open the Sinhala Keyboard from your apps after installing
- Enable and select Sinhala Keyboard as your default keyboard
- Customize settings and choose from 21 unique themes
Start typing the Sinhala language everywhere
- Start typing in English and choose Sinhala word suggestions for what you’re ordering.
- Offline support is coming soon. It works on Android phones and Tablets.
- To use with touch screen Sinhala text keying from phonetic transliteration using the keyboard.
- Sinhala layout, Sinhala keypad, and Sinhala mobile keyboard in all your applications
- Easy switch to English or Sinhala text as you need. Turn off Sinhala when you don’t need it by using the language button.
- Moreover, Emojis are supported: hold on the 123 number button, and you’ll get a list of smileys.
- There are three pages from which you can choose what you need from the Sinhala smiley keyboard
- The Color can change themes from the settings page. Look for the Sinhala keyboard in your apps to access this function.
- No other typing with slow manual keyboards is the best Android Sinhala Transliteration Keyboard that is free, fast, effortless, and easy to use.
Google Sinhala Input Tools
- Basically, Google Sinhala Input Tools allows you to enter text in Sinhala.
- Google Transliteration IME is an input technique editor that allows users to use the Latin keyboard to enter text in Sinhalese languages.
- However, Google Unicode Sinhala is the best way to type the Sinhala language on the user’s computer.
- However, its input tools are easy to use both online and offline.
- Users can use Latin characters to enter any words, and Google IME translates English text into Sinhalese Unicode with 100% accuracy.
How to enable Google Sinhala Input Tool?
- After installing the Google Sinhala Input Tool, you will find the onscreen keyboard layout and language selection option on the taskbar.
- With this onscreen typing keyboard, you can enter Sinhalese characters quickly and efficiently.
- Sinhalese input tools work offline and have their dictionary database, macro automation, and quick search for words and meanings. Click to select an input language.
- Now start typing in Google Sinhala, which will instantly convert your text to Sinhala Unicode.
- Google Input Tools (GIT) for Windows 7/8/10 is available in 22 languages.
- Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Persian, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhalese, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya, and Urdu.
Download the Google Sinhala Input Tools offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, and XP
- Download the full version of Sinhala Input Tools offline installer for free, follow the instructions below, and enjoy:
- First of all, download the Sinhala Google Input Tools offline installer from the link below.
- Next, click on the download option and download the software.
- Now go to the folder where the software was downloaded and double click on it.
- Then click “Yes” and install this software.
- After installing this software, you will see the language selection at the bottom right of the taskbar, wherever you can change the language.
- If you need to change the language, you can also use its Windows + Space keyboard shortcut. You can easily change the language by entering the language option.
Benefits of Sinhala Google Input Tools
- If not, let me explain in more detail:
- You can enter Sinhala offline on your computer without an internet connection, which is very simple with Google Input Tool Sinhala software.
- This way, you will also show word completion based on the dictionary.
- The essential benefit of this is that whenever you need to write a word in English and write that word multiple times, you don’t need to change it to English and record that word to appear at the top.
- With this software, you can write in Sinhala with any computer application, which is too easy because you have to register as Hinglish and show yourself Sinhala.
- If there is no internet connection on our computer, we cannot install the Google Sinhala Input Tools online installer.
- However, when we have the it, we can install this software on our computer at any time, even if we don’t have an internet connection.
- In this post, we have explained how to download and install the Sinhala Google Input Tools offline installer, and we have also covered some of the features of this software.
- I hope you like this post very much; share this post with your friends, and if you have any questions related to it, you can ask us via the comment box below.
- READ MORE:- beambuidls
Have You Heard of the Fibonacci Number and Series? Here Are Some Important Details you Need to Learn
Fibonacci has been named after Leonardo Pisano, he was born in 1170 in Pisa. A Fibonacci number is a number…
How to Fix [pii_email_8908f3cbfca757e25c17] Error Code in MS Outlook?
pii_email_8908f3cbfca757e25c17: Email is still one of the supreme ways to communicate online. Not only do you stay in touch with…