Google Sinhala is the most fabulous, fastest, and most affordable keyboard on Android keyboard ever. Typing with a Sinhala keyboard is the quickest method to type – no other Sinhala typing tools are needed.
Works in all apps on your phone; no more copy and paste! It supports over 21 colorful themes with customization options available.
Chat with friends and family in your language: Use native Sinhala text in any chat or social media app on yourphone, just like using a regular keyboard.
Using Google Sinhala Keyboard
- Open the Sinhala Keyboard from your apps after installing
- Enable and select Sinhala Keyboard as your default keyboard
- Customize settings and choose from 21 unique themes
Start typing the Sinhala language everywhere
- Start typing in English and choose Sinhala word suggestions for what you’re ordering.
- Offline support is coming soon. It works on Android phones and Tablets.
- To use with touch screen Sinhala text keying from phonetic transliteration using the keyboard.
- Sinhala layout, Sinhala keypad, and Sinhala mobile keyboard in all your applications
- Easy switch to English or Sinhala text as you need. Turn off Sinhala when you don’t need it by using the language button.
- Moreover, Emojis are supported: hold on the 123 number button, and you’ll get a list of smileys.
- There are three pages from which you can choose what you need from the Sinhala smiley keyboard
- The Color can change themes from the settings page. Look for the Sinhala keyboard in your apps to access this function.
- No other typing with slow manual keyboards is the best Android Sinhala Transliteration Keyboard that is free, fast, effortless, and easy to use.
Google Sinhala Input Tools
- Basically, Google Sinhala Input Tools allows you to enter text in Sinhala.
- Google Transliteration IME is an input technique editor that allows users to use the Latin keyboard to enter text in Sinhalese languages.
- However, Google Unicode Sinhala is the best way to type the Sinhala language on the user’s computer.
- However, its input tools are easy to use both online and offline.
- Users can use Latin characters to enter any words, and Google IME translates English text into Sinhalese Unicode with 100% accuracy.
How to enable Google Sinhala Input Tool?
- After installing the Google Sinhala Input Tool, you will find the onscreen keyboard layout and language selection option on the taskbar.
- With this onscreen typing keyboard, you can enter Sinhalese characters quickly and efficiently.
- Sinhalese input tools work offline and have their dictionary database, macro automation, and quick search for words and meanings. Click to select an input language.
- Now start typing in Google Sinhala, which will instantly convert your text to Sinhala Unicode.
- Google Input Tools (GIT) for Windows 7/8/10 is available in 22 languages.
- Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Persian, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhalese, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya, and Urdu.
Download the Google Sinhala Input Tools offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, and XP
- Download the full version of Sinhala Input Tools offline installer for free, follow the instructions below, and enjoy:
- First of all, download the Sinhala Google Input Tools offline installer from the link below.
- Next, click on the download option and download the software.
- Now go to the folder where the software was downloaded and double click on it.
- Then click “Yes” and install this software.
- After installing this software, you will see the language selection at the bottom right of the taskbar, wherever you can change the language.
- If you need to change the language, you can also use its Windows + Space keyboard shortcut. You can easily change the language by entering the language option.
Benefits of Sinhala Google Input Tools
- If not, let me explain in more detail:
- Basically, you can enter Sinhala offline on your computer without an internet connection, which is very simple with Google Input Tool Sinhala software.
- This way, you will also show word completion based on the dictionary.
- That is to say, the essential benefit of this is that whenever you need to write a word in English and write that word multiple times, you don’t need to change it to English and record that word to appear at the top.
- How ever, with this software, you can write in Sinhala with any computer application, which is too easy because you have to register as Hinglish and show yourself Sinhala.
- If there is no internet connection on our computer, we cannot install the Google Sinhala Input Tools online installer.
- However, when we have the it, we can install this software on our computer at any time, even if we don’t have an internet connection.
- In this post, we have explained how to download and install the Sinhala Google Input Tools offline installer, and we have also covered some of the features of this software.
- I hope you like this post very much; share this post with your friends, and if you have any questions related to it, you can ask us via the comment box below.
Related Search Terms:
type in sinhala
[google sinhala typing]
[google sinhala input]
[google sinhala transliteration]
[google sinhala font]
[google sinhalese translation]
[google sinhala to english]
[google sinhala font]
[google sinhala input]
try google input tools
type chinese in chrome
google input tools
chrome input extension
google adana mewalam