How to buy Libra Coin?
The Libra Method Website is currently the only platform to purchase Libra Coin outside of the US.
It is worth noting that this platform is not a cryptocurrency exchange or brokerage service. Instead, it is an automated trading robot.
The proprietary algorithm supports the Weights method to stimulate portfolio growth for all traders, regardless of their skill level.
The bot trades Libra Coin on your behalf with an estimated probability of winning 90% to make a profit.
What is Libra Coin?
- Libra Coin is causing waves in the cryptosphere and beyond.
- The seeds were sown in May 2018 when Facebook, the company behind the coin, launched its blockchain division.
- Led by David Marcus, the department announced plans to create a cryptocurrency in December 2018.
- In June 2019, Facebook officially announced Libra Coin and set a launch date for some time in the first half of 2021.
- According to the announcement, Libra Coin is powered by a subsidiary of Calibra, their Digital Wallet.
- The wallet will be available as a standalone application and will be available via WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
- To get around one of the main problems with cryptocurrencies, volatility, Libra will be a stable coin.
- Initially, the coin is pegged to four of the world’s leading fiat currencies. These are US dollars, euros, yen and pounds sterling.
How to invest in Libra? Is the Facebook coin worth it?
- The cryptocurrency Libra, often referred to as Facebook Coin, is on everyone’s lips. Anyone who wants to invest in Libra will have various options in the future.
- We present the best opportunities for Libra Investment.
- We waited a long time to unveil Facebook’s cryptocurrency, and in June 2019, we finally revealed the first details.
- Libra is the name of the project that is preparing to change the way we pay online radically.
- Investors are expected to be able to purchase the coin in the first half of 2020.
How do you even get Libra?
- We take a closer look at which Libra Market Investments will be available in this article.
- If you’re wondering how can I invest in Libra, you can also find a Libra investing guide on this page.
- Libra is based on blockchain technology as decentralized storage for values. Facebook creates the coin as a stable coin based on the model of Tether.
- It means that there will be a fund in which Facebook will deposit one dollar for each unit of Libra.
- By pegging the Libra Market to leading currencies such as the euro, the dollar or the yen, Facebook wants to ensure that Libra remains stable in value.
- One unit of Libra, for example, will always be worth one dollar.
Buy Libra directly
- Typically, cryptocurrency buyers must turn to one of the many existing crypto exchanges to purchase a currency.
- The currency will most likely be bought directly on Facebook with the help of Visa, Paypal and probably also instant bank transfers.
- Integration into the other Facebook platforms – especially WhatsApp – is more than likely.
- You probably won’t need a dedicated wallet to buy Libra. It is more likely that you will be able to manage, send and exchange Libra directly in your Facebook or Whatsapp account.
- Anyone who decides to buy Libra when investing in Libra 2020 will not generate any profits with this method.
- Facebook’s development Libra is a stable coin and, as such, will not experience any price increase even if it is very successful.
- If you want to buy cryptocurrencies, you will find several worthwhile alternatives on our overview page for Cryptocurrency Investments 2020.
Facebook Libra Coin
- They are not Zuckerbucks, but Facebook has reinvented digital money. Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency, which will launch early next year, looks more like PayPal than Bitcoin.
- It is cool to use for all users. But it is still difficult to understand, so that I will tell you quickly and beautifully.
- Libra is money that lives in your phone. How to buy Facebook cryptocurrency?
- Starting in 2020, you can buy Libra through the Libra wallet apps on your phone or at your local grocery store or store.
- The cash out your local currency like dollars and get almost the same amount of Libra coins represented by this wavy three-line emoji instead of the $ symbol.
- But first, you need to confirm your identity using a photo.
- You can then spend your scale shopping online or perhaps pay for things like Ubers or a Spotify subscription, as these companies have partnered with Facebook to popularize the scale.
- Since transferring Libra digitally from one account to another is virtually free, you don’t have to pay the large credit card processing fees that can add almost 4% to your total.
- Several Libra apps and wallet stores offer bonus discounts or free coins for registering and paying with Libra.
- You can also send and request money from friends, just like Venmo or PayPal. Sending the scale is as easy as sending a message.
Libra wallet App
- Facebook is creating its own Libra wallet app called Calibra, including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and its standalone app.
- You do not need to provide your real name and identity with any of your payments, but these are public.
- Facebook knows this is a bit scary, and you probably don’t want it to spy on what you’re buying.
- Because of this, Facebook created a new company called Calibra that separates all of your financial information from your Facebook profile.
- This means cannot use your transactional data to target you with ads, reorder your news feed, or sell your information to marketers.
Also Read: Bluetooth Earbuds – Beats announces $ 50 Bluetooth headphones