How to Fix the Error Code [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] in MS Outllook?
pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b: Today I am here with a solution to an error problem. Yes, the mistake that each of us would have faced in everyday life. Business people may be familiar with the content I am trying to convey.
This error code [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] can be displayed for the following reasons.
- The installation process causes it due to other software installed on your PC.
- Your Outlook may conflict with other email accounts.
- An outdated version of Microsoft Outlook.
- If you are using the broken version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Avoid clearing the cache.
Resolve the Mail Server
Navigate to the Tools menu and click Accounts. Identify the account that is causing you problems. Go to the Properties menu and verify the following settings.
- Step 1: Verify that the name of the outgoing mail server is correct.
- Step 2: If your server requires authentication, look at the server option.
- Step 3: Check the port number of the outgoing mail server.
- Step 4: Make sure the connection is secure.
Don’t forget to save your changes and try now by sending a message. Let’s see the solutions to correct the error.
Using the automatic repair tool for solution [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b]
However, the automatic repair tool can automatically detect and fix the error [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b]. Continue with the following steps to resolve this error.
- Step 1: First, download a car repair tool to identify the problem.
- Step 2: Type “Control Panel” in the search bar.
- Step 3: Then click on Programs and Features option.
- Step 4: Find Office 365 under Programs and Features.
- Step 5: Select the “Repair” option.
When the process is complete, restart Outlook and continue with your process.
See the Server requirements to resolve [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b]
As mentioned above, problems can arise due to errors with your server. Troubleshooting your server can help you fix the error.
- Step 1: Open the Outlook application.
- Step 2: Go to File -> Account Settings and click on the Messaging tab.
- Step 3: Select your email account from the list.
- Step 4: Go to Internet Messaging Settings.
- Step 5: Go to the Outgoing Servers tab and select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Step 6: Click OK to affect the changes.
If the error persists, try the following methods.
Delete Duplicate Accounts
Duplicate accounts or the account you may have accidentally logged into can also cause an error. Deleting these duplicate accounts can fix your error in Outlook.
- Step 1: Go to the Outlook menu.
- Step 2: Go to Account Settings -> Messaging Tab.
- Step 3: Find the duplicate account, select the Delete button and click on it.
Now restart Outlook. If the error persists, keep trying the following methods.
Modify the Server Port Number
As in the previous method, open Outlook, go to File–> Account Settings–> Messaging tab. Select your email account and continue with the next steps.
- Step 1: A new window will open called Email Account.
- Step 2: Click the More Settings option. You may notice that the Internet messaging settings window opens.
- Step 3: Open the Advanced tab.
- Step 4: Change the SMTP number (Outgoing Server Port Number) to 587.
When you’re done, click OK to apply your changes. If this method has not been resolved, your error continues to the next process.
More Solution to fix pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b
Re-install outlook for solution [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b]
Finally, if all the methods prove useless, try uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Since reinstalling will fix most of the errors like pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b, uninstall and then reinstall the application.
- Step 1: Open the Outlook application.
- Step 2: Go to Programs and Features and search for Microsoft Office 365.
- Step 3: Click Uninstall and follow the instructions on the screen to properly uninstall the application.
- Step 4: After uninstalling, reinstall the application on your desktop.
Now you need to create a new Outlook account. Create your new account and try sending an email. Hopefully this method will fix your pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b error problem.
That’s all people. Hope it solved your problem with pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b. At least with the latest reinstallation method. You can also try clearing caches and cookies and updating your Outlook account. Stay informed and stay up-to-date with technology.
- How to Solve [pii_email_07e5245661e6869f8bb4] Error Code in Mail?
- How to Fix [pii_email_4963ef873adfeebdcd41] Error Code in MS Outlook?
- How to Fix [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558] Error Code in MS Outlook?
Related Search to [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b]
6 Helpful Criteria’s in Selecting a Reliable SEO Company
Selecting a Reliable SEO Company – Knowing how to choose an SEO agency means the difference between a boost in organic traffic,…
Boney Kapoor Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Age, Income Salary, Biography
Boney Kapoor net worth 2022 latest report from boney Kapoor net worth $50 Millon. As we know, Boney Kapoor is…